Corporate Affiliates of The Hoeft Technology & Management Program are representatives of major corporations who serve as an external advisory panel for the Program
Affiliates provide strategic advice and guidance regarding relevance of the curriculum, participate in extra-curricular activities, sponsor capstone projects, and provide important financial support to the Program.
An affiliation lasts for a period of three years and is renewable at the end of the third year by mutual agreement. Below the buttons you’ll find a brief overview of our current sponsors, benefits, and an FAQ. To learn more about each section click the buttons directly below.
- Affiliates will have regular opportunities to meet informally with the students in venues both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Affiliates have exclusive access to online resumes of students in the Program.
Real Projects. Real Work.
- Affiliates provide capstone projects to student teams in their final semester.
- For more information on our Capstone Projects please take a look at our dedicated page.
Feedback & Growth
- Affiliates have the opportunity to provide important feedback regarding the effectiveness and relevance of the curriculum.
- As a part of the ongoing process of improving the Program, Affiliates provide important input and advice from the “customers’” perspective.
- Affiliates have the opportunity to have a sustaining dialog with the faculty in the Program.
- Contemporary management and technical issues problems can be discussed from both a corporate and academic point of view.
Marketing & Branding
- Affiliates will be prominently recognized in the Program’s web site and in all printed brochures and other publicity materials used by the Program.
- Annual report on all activities.
- Click here to review a detailed summary of benefits that Corporate Affiliates enjoy.